Pneumatic Through Conduit Knife Gate Valve
DN 50~600mm NPS 2”-24”
(Large diameter on request)
NBR：90°C EPDM: 120°C
Viton: 200°C PTFE: 200°C
Metal seal :304/316+Satellite
Max Working pressure:
DN50~DN250: 10Bar NPS2~NPS10：150Psi
DN300~DN450: 7Bar NPS12~NPS18：90Psi
DN500~DN600: 4Bar NPS20~NPS24: 60Psi
Face to Face: MSS SP-81
GB/T 9113.1, JB/T 79.1,HG 20592,
ASME B 16.5, EN1092-1 (other connections on request)
Pulp & Paper / Water & Waster Water /Mining / Metallurgy/
Petrochemical /Printing & Dying / Pharmacy/ Beverage & Food
The Pneumatic Through Conduit Knife Gate Valve is a bi-directional wafer knife gate valve. It is mainly designed for highly concentrated flow media. With a through going O-port plate, this valve provides a stable and safe shut-off performance without clogging. With double-seat design, it can handle flow in both directions.
- Integral body or split body design according to customer’s request.
- Packing at both body sides eliminates leakage to surrounding.
- The slide plate is an integral part with an O-port. It can easily cut through the media during on-off operation.
- The slide plate is ground smoothly on both sides to eliminate adhesion and clogging.
- On request, the thickness of the knife gate valves gate can be increased for higher operating pressures.
- With seats on both sides, valve can handle flow in both directions.
- Side-entry design makes seat replaceable, save cost for maintenance.
- The seat retainer prevents flow from flushing seat.