APT’s trunnion mounted ball valve is an economical and high-performance quarter-turn valve. The quarter-turn operation is fast and reliable which makes this valve applicable to quick on-off operation and tight seal. This ball valve is widely used in pulp paper refinery, mining, chemical fiber, sewage and water treatment, sugar refining industry.
- Separate body design, various materials are available.
- The ball is trunnion mounted, which prevent seat damage and reduce seat ware dramatically comparing with floating ball valve.
- The ball is precisely machined and mirror finished for bubble-tight shutoff and less operating torque.
- Full bore design minimizes the flow resistance and achieve better valve performance.
- With seats on both sides，the trunnion ball valve can handle flow in either direction with 0 leakage.
- Seat is spring preloaded, which ensures self sealing adjustment when flow pressure changes to achieve 0 leakage.