The Flange V Notch Ball Valve is a quarter-turn control valve. V type valve core is designed with a special V shape notch. This consequently contributes to strong shear force and precise flow control. Thus, APT’sFlange V Notch Ball Valve is especially suitable for medium which contains fiber or solid particles.
- Integral body design ensures smooth flow, easy assembly and smaller?shell leakage possibility.
- Both wafer and flange connection are available.
- Specially designed V-notch ball provides strong cutting stress and tight sealing.
- Hard chromium, nitriding, and HCOF treatments are all available for the ball surface treatment, improving hardness, abrasion resistance, fatigue resistance, corrosion resistance and performance under high temperature.
- Well ground notched ball surface ensures small operating torque and tight seal, especially for metal seated segment valve.
- Metal, RTFE or Devlon are available for seat options.
- For valve rated under class 150, retainer is casted on valve body to eliminate any possible space between seat ring and body for residue accumulation. Consequently, this ensures perfect seal.
- ?The stem is finely ground?to match the actuator excellently, which prevents rocking motion and potential failure of the segmented valve.
- Close-fit spline or pin-key are available for stem-core connection to provide reliable?transmission without motion lost or dead band.